Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Blog, First Post

This is my first blog and therefore my first post. I decided I should start recording my life's events, even the less exciting ones before their lost forever -- like the first 19 years of my life. Seriously, I have very few photos, videos, or any other kind of records that prove that I've been around for while and I've done some things here and there. I understand other people will be reading this -- I hope. Fear not, I'm sure there will be some exciting things for me to post about, eventually. I did attend Sony's E3 press conference this year and I'll post about that.

Aside from gaming and tech I'm into music (rock, metal, jazz, blues, world, and any genre that showcases guitar)
Now playing: Rodrigo y Gabriela - Diemvia FoxyTunes
-- I play guitar, barely -- politics -- I'm Marxist; the term communist has been tainted by traitors -- and other things I can't recall at the moment, but should become apparent as I post

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment